Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
The Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials is a 5 day ILT course, designed to help students prepare for the IUWNE certification, an associate level certification specializing in the wireless field. The goal of the course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in Enterprise installations.
This course prepares students for Cisco Exam 200-355 Implementing Cisco Wireless Networking Essentials (WIFUND).
• Understand WLAN fundamentals
• Describe basics of spread spectrum technology
• Describe the impact of various wireless technologies
• Describe wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications
• Describe WLAN RF principles
• Describe networking technologies used in wireless
• Describe wireless topologies
• Describe 802.11 authentication and encryption methods
• Describe frame types Install a basic Cisco wireless LAN
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.