For data center network administrators who want to save time and money on data center design, equipment installation, and maintenance, the Cisco Certified Network Associate Data Center (CCNA Data Center) certification is a job-role-focused training and certification program that allows you to maximize your investment in your education and increase the value of your data center network. Because of our experience with our existing certification and education programs and leadership in providing data center solutions, Cisco can provide a comprehensive program to address the key areas of data center network design, implementation, and maintenance.
The Academy's 7-day CCNA Data Center Boot Camp is a combination of the following official Cisco training courses:
• Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)(exam 640-911)
• Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)(exam 640-916)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) helps prepares the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers the Cisco Data Center networking components and technologies. Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) helps prepare the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing / virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking). Interworking with Catalyst 6500 and non-Cisco products for the virtualization of the computing environment will also be covered. The course reflects the need to onboard a variety of learners who may be specialized in some of the Data Center technologies, but who need to be able to perform in a broader role.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe How a Network Works
• Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Data Center Switches
• Implement a Data Center IP Addressing Scheme
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Routing on Cisco Nexus Switches.
• Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Fundamentals
• Describe and Verify Cisco Data Virtualization
• Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
• Describe and Verify Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
• Describe and Verify Cisco Unified Computing System .
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Basic Internet usage skills
Who Should Attend:
• Network administrators
• Network engineers
• Cisco Integrators/Partners
• Systems engineers
• Network designers
• Network managers
• Consulting systems engineers
• Technical solutions architects